ATM CardConvenience is what we are all about at HEWFCU. Carry our HEWFCU ATM card to access your funds when and where you need it.
ATM Safety Tips †
- 24 Hour access to your funds
- Access to ATMs worldwide
- Access to several nationwide surcharge - free network
- No surcharge at HEWFCU & Service Center ATMs
- Pay close attention to the ATM and your surroundings.† Donít select an ATM at the corner of a building.† Corners create a blind spot.† Use an ATM located near the center of a building.† Choose a well-lighted location free of shrubbery and decorative dividers.
- Be aware of your surroundings throughout the transaction.† Be wary of people offering help or of anyone sitting in a parked car nearby.† When leaving an ATM, make sure you are not being followed.† If you are, drive immediately to a police, fire station, or crowded location.†
- Do not use an ATM that appears unusual looking or offers unfamiliar options.
- Do not let people look over your shoulder as you enter your PIN.† Memorize it.† Never write it on the back of your card.† Do not re-enter your PIN if the ATM keeps you card.† Instead, contact your bank.
- Do not wear expensive jewelry or take other valuables to the ATM.
- Never count cash at the machine or in public.† Wait until you are in a secure place.†
- When using a drive-up ATM, keep your engine running, your doors locked, and leave enough room to maneuver between your car and the one ahead of you in the drive-up line.
- Maintain a supply of deposit envelopes at home or in your car.† Prepare all transaction paperwork prior to your arrival at the ATM.† This will minimize your time at the ATM.
- Closely monitor your bank statements and immediately report problems to your bank.
- If an assailant demands your money, comply.
More Access to Your Money - NATIONWIDE 32,000 Surcharge-Free ATMs